Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-12-06, 01:56 PM   #1
Niko
Unicyclist

3rd German Marathon Championship in Düsseldorf (Germany) on 7. May 2007

Hi, I just want to let you know that my old unicycling club (the RMSV Frisch auf Düsseldorf) is once more organizing a marathon race (42km). The special thing about this event is that it takes place alongside a regular runners marathon. So the scale of this event is quite unique in the unicycling world.

This is what the official webpage has to say about this event:
An exceptionally attractive, nearly mediterrean course alongside the river rhine, a tremendously responsive audience and an impressively supporting program full of a carnival-like atmosphere has characterized the new city-marathon of Düsseldorf, the provincial capital of North Rhine-Westphalia.

There will be both a 28" and an unlimited class.

The webpage for unicyclists with all the information is http://www.rmsv-duesseldorf.de/einrad/marathon07.html. It is only available in German. If you don't speak german or have any questions you can contact me via PM or write to mail"at"nikowilbert.de . Please note that I am not personally involved in this event, but I can forward your requests to the right people.

P.S. Just noticed that this might have been better placed in "News and Announcements", sorry for that.

Last edited by Niko; 2006-12-06 at 02:00 PM.
Niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 04:27 PM   #2
DustinSchaap
Eenwiel.nl

Send a message via MSN to DustinSchaap
Roland told me about the Dusseldorf marathon a while ago, and if I can, I'm definitly going there! Do you know who else is going? I hope Patrick Schmid will be there

Cheers,

Dustin

Life is a beach, and then you die
DustinSchaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 03:48 PM   #3
Niko
Unicyclist

Sorry Dustin, I don't know who signed up so far (registration just started when I posted this). But you may ask me again at a later time. Hopefully there will be lots of participants
Niko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2007, 3rd, championship, düsseldorf, german, germany, marathon