Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

View Poll Results: Are you going to SWUM next Satuday?
Yes, I'll definitely be there. 10 43.48%
Don't know, but I'll try to come. 0 0%
No, I won't be there. 13 56.52%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-10-20, 05:53 PM   #16
sarah.miller
SWUM unicyclist

I found this poll handy. twas a nice quick way to see who might be there on saturday, as an organiser I'm releived at at least 10 people will be there. just another 20 needed to cover the hall cost!
Old 2006-10-20, 06:15 PM   #17
keg
RTL Team #56: The Old Peculiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah.miller
I found this poll handy. twas a nice quick way to see who might be there on saturday, as an organiser I'm releived at at least 10 people will be there. just another 20 needed to cover the hall cost!
However there might be many people, like Harper & I, who hate polls. My lack of vote or, until now, comment did not mean the three of us weren't attending.

KEG, T & D
keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-20, 06:30 PM   #18
amanda.gallacher
Unicyclist

for the first time, i think i might be the only unicyclist from the uffculme area attending this unimeet.
Old 2006-10-20, 07:35 PM   #19
Danny Colyer
Unicyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg
However there might be many people, like Harper & I, who hate polls. My lack of vote or, until now, comment did not mean the three of us weren't attending.
I don't mind polls. When I see "poll" in a message header, I just hit 'k' and I never see the thread again. That's one advantage of reading using a newsreader, rather than the forum :-)
Old 2006-10-22, 09:23 AM   #20
sarah.miller
SWUM unicyclist

NOT reading a poll thread is fine, I generaly don;t. Only did with this one as twas a subject dear to me.
We did have more than 10 people at SWUM... phew. Big thanks to all who came and helped by running workshops,organising games,leading rides and baby sitting.
All in all a fairy mellow, not very large meet, tho partly that hall helped as it seemed to swallow 30 unicyclists and not look full, while some other SWUM halls have seemed crowded with 30. I think the hall divider helped a lot.
So - all being well we will be back at Riverside on Jan 6th ( saturday) for a hockey afternoon.

Tags
21st, meet, saturday, southwest, uni