Unicyclist Community

Unicyclist Community (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/index.php)
-   Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   MOST REPLYS II: Return of the Reply (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27608)

mowcius 2010-08-03 10:31 AM

Quote:

And now my gum is infected, so I can't kiss girls.
Oh dear!

Who needs girls when you have unicycles?

ivan 2010-08-03 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazmat (Post 1383845)
Hawo Ivan, how is you??? :D

Good, you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mowcius (Post 1383847)
Oh dear!

Who needs girls when you have unicycles?

Well, I'm going away to a festival. When I come back, I'm gonna sell my unicycles. At least one anyway. I'm not quite ready to part with the Triton yet.

mowcius 2010-08-03 10:39 AM

Quote:

Well, I'm going away to a festival. When I come back, I'm gonna sell my unicycles. At least one anyway. I'm not quite ready to part with the Triton yet.
Take the unicycles with you :)

Hazmat 2010-08-03 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan (Post 1383849)
Good, you?

My birthday/month is officially over. Now the real insanity can begin....again. :D

Zzagg 2010-08-03 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan (Post 1383841)
Zzagg, where do you work?

I'm a network/system administrator...
in name only because my job is actually more like a level 2 hotliner. I fix things for big supermarkets backoffices.
Not so exciting but enough to fill the whole family's plates :rolleyes:... The good side of it is that I have some time to spend here;)
And you? What do you intend to do after your studies?

@Hazmat: I guess it's never too late to wish you a happy birthday, pal.;)

ivan 2010-08-03 12:58 PM

That must be really stressful. I sometimes get pissed off just from imagining that I need to fix someone's computer. Here is a cool xkcd comic strip about IT support: http://xkcd.com/763/

And I don't really know yet. Be some sort of an engineer. I'll just wait and see how it works out. I kinda like computer vision systems, would be cool to do something with that.

Into the blue 2010-08-03 01:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan de man (Post 1383822)
hey blue whats the prerequisite to get into the "one flew over the cuckoo's nest pic

There are no prerequisites other than me needing a picture of your face.

Otherwise it'll turn out like this...

Into the blue 2010-08-03 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zzagg (Post 1383825)
I'm pretty pissed off today...(

There is no better place on the interweb to come and vent.

Into the blue 2010-08-03 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zzagg (Post 1383825)
I know there's a bunch of cool people round here...

Wait, are you sure you're in the right place?

Into the blue 2010-08-03 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan (Post 1383839)
And now my gum is infected, so I can't kiss girls.

What about guys?
Shop window dummies?
Cats and dogs?

Zzagg 2010-08-03 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan (Post 1383862)
That must be really stressful. I sometimes get pissed off just from imagining that I need to fix someone's computer. Here is a cool xkcd comic strip about IT support: http://xkcd.com/763/

I love XKCD, actually my job is more like this:http://xkcd.com/627/:D
As for the stress... I've been working there long enough to take it easy most of the time. As long as I get my paycheck every month, there are more important (and funnier) things in life than working:D.

Zzagg 2010-08-03 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Into the blue (Post 1383865)
There is no better place on the interweb to come and vent.

You are mostly responsible for it, shame on you my friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Into the blue (Post 1383866)
Wait, are you sure you're in the right place?

It depends on the meaning of "cool" but...
...No doubt, this is the right place.;)

ivan 2010-08-03 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Into the blue (Post 1383867)
What about guys?
Shop window dummies?
Cats and dogs?

I've kissed a rabbit and it seems to be still functioning normally. If it suddenly keels over, I'll just stroll away whistling.

No luck with guys or window dummies so far.

ivan 2010-08-03 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zzagg (Post 1383872)
I love XKCD, actually my job is more like this:http://xkcd.com/627/:D
As for the stress... I've been working there long enough to take it easy most of the time. As long as I get my paycheck every month, there are more important (and funnier) things in life than working:D.

My favourite tech support is always gonna be this one: http://xkcd.com/327/

And yes, you're definitely right. Three more hours till I get my external usb audio card:)

Into the blue 2010-08-03 02:10 PM

I've just realised that GILD isn't in that picture.

Need to sort that out.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001-2019 Gilby

Page generated in 0.86871 seconds with 9 queries