Unicyclist Community

Unicyclist Community (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/index.php)
-   Challenge Each Other (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   OUT the Game (Super Beginner) - Any Style (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87810)

headcamguy 2011-03-01 12:24 AM

OUT the Game (Super Beginner) - Any Style
 
The other thread was getting full so here is a new OUT game for super beginners. All styles including flat, street, freestyle, trials, etc. Should we limit the skills to certain skill levels on the 1 to 10 scale?

Let me know if you want to play.

Josh

riverman 2011-03-01 06:19 PM

well, I dare you to find someone more beginner than me, considering the fact that I still can't even break 5 revs, *but*, count me in. no making fun though >:|

p.s. is there a thread with rules to all these uni games? the only game I ever played as a kid was s.k.a.t.e

TrialFreak 2011-03-01 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riverman (Post 1430935)
well, I dare you to find someone more beginner than me, considering the fact that I still can't even break 5 revs, *but*, count me in. no making fun though >:|

p.s. is there a thread with rules to all these uni games? the only game I ever played as a kid was s.k.a.t.e

its even like skate but only with the letters OUT and you have more time
and im in too

riverman 2011-03-01 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrialFreak (Post 1430959)
its even like skate but only with the letters OUT and you have more time
and im in too

sounds good to me. is the webcam in my mac good enough quality for this?

headcamguy 2011-03-02 12:01 AM

Sure. That is fine. Julia B had a great suggestion. She suggested that if most people think a trick is too difficult than a new trick will be established or the trick will be modified. I think we should go with that.

Josh

riverman 2011-03-02 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headcamguy (Post 1431012)
Sure. That is fine. Julia B had a great suggestion. She suggested that if most people think a trick is too difficult than a new trick will be established or the trick will be modified. I think we should go with that.

Josh

*shrug* whatever you guys want. it won't make a difference to me anyhow, I likely won't be able to land any of the tricks unless someone sets "slam a pedal into your shin", "fall on your ass", or my best trick, "destroy any chance of having children".

headcamguy 2011-03-02 02:37 AM

Okay. Here is the list. Add your name to the list if you are in. We'll start when we have a few more people.

_ _ _ Trialfreak
_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy

Fakek 2011-03-02 04:00 AM

I'd want to join :)!

vookash 2011-03-02 11:36 AM

People who were out of previous game are also allowed to join?
If so, count me in!

headcamguy 2011-03-03 12:12 AM

Great! Here's the list so far.

_ _ _ Trialfreak
_ _ _ riverman
_ _ _ headcamguy
_ _ _ vookash
_ _ _ Fakek

TrialFreak 2011-03-03 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headcamguy (Post 1431012)
Sure. That is fine. Julia B had a great suggestion. She suggested that if most people think a trick is too difficult than a new trick will be established or the trick will be modified. I think we should go with that.

Josh

but i think it is better that this is repealed when only 2 or 3 players are in

headcamguy 2011-03-03 10:34 PM

I agree. Should we start the game now or wait?

TrialFreak 2011-03-04 04:39 PM

let us wait till sunday i think and someone could upload the first trick sunday at 3 o'clock and thats the deadline then. who sets first?

riverman 2011-03-04 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrialFreak (Post 1431698)
let us wait till sunday i think and someone could upload the first trick sunday at 3 o'clock and thats the deadline then. who sets first?

damn, that sucks. my weekends I spend alone at work with a unicycle, but during the week I am at school all day and my uni fun is restricted to my extremely small apartment. this means that weekends are for trying new things without the fear of breaking stuff, and weekdays are for learning to balance. I will probably be earning my letters pretty fast here :) any idea what kind of things I can expect to me doing?

riverman 2011-03-04 08:21 PM

I know a 720 won't be on the menu, but what sorts of things should I expect and maybe train for this weekend? For me, "mount unicycle, ride ten feet without falling" is a pretty advanced trick I may not land, but "hop around like it is a pogo stick" is pretty easy :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001-2016 Gilby

Page generated in 0.05372 seconds with 9 queries