PDA

View Full Version : calling all unicyclists in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!

MrBoogiejuice
2004-07-28, 12:40 PM
Hi de hi,
This weekend at womad I met a lovely lady who is organising a bike ride from Hyde Park to Palestine in protest at the general nastiness that is going on there, and in support of the palestinians. They are looking for as many people as poss to turn up at Hyde Park and ride a little way to show support. People can ride as far or as not far as they'd like. I told said lady that I unicycled and she was very keen that loads of unicyclists turn up for added visual wow factor, as there are going to be tv news cameras there, so if anyone could make it down it would be absolutely fandabbydosey. It's happening on the 14th of August, sobe there or be square. For more info go to www.thepeacecycle.org. Cheers very much.
Kit

one wheeled stallion
2004-07-28, 01:25 PM
Awesome to the max. Work/cash depending I'd love to do that! What unis will most be taking? Fast, slow, big, bright??

MrBoogiejuice
2004-07-28, 04:07 PM
I'm just going to take my onza coz I'm probably gonna havr to go by train. But it looks real funky, eh? It would be cool if you could spread the word as much as poss, and not just with unicyclists but with normal people too.

tom_edmonds
2004-07-29, 01:46 AM
damn it clashes with Crawley............. i was really up for doing this untill i got to the date. i'll spread the word though.

gasmaster
2004-07-29, 08:00 AM
f**k you and f**k the f**king arabs you f**king democrat scum! this comes from a f**king proud american, f**kers

one wheeled stallion
2004-07-29, 08:08 AM
Democrat scum? Are you refering to the Democrat party? Because we are in the UK. Or are you refering to democracy as a whole? Also, I've found that constant repeated swearing is the result of a small vocabulary and/or a certain lack of intelligence and more often than not an abundance of ignorance.

fontiminal
2004-07-29, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by gasmaster
f**k you and f**k the f**king arabs you f**king democrat scum! this comes from a f**king proud american, f**kers

You are ignorant of the real world – perhaps. You are so small minded that you think everything has to do with America and the Democrats?

Not that I support the Palestinians, so I shall not be going, even though it is a Uni meet.

You are a proud American - Perhaps then you could state your opinion without swearing?

Oh, another thing, you ever been outside the US? Do you actually have a passport?

JJ

Uk – and worldwide traveller with Unicycle.

Fred A Arnoldson Esq
2004-07-29, 02:36 PM
i feel quite unaffected by f**k, if your going to be nasty and racist and swear you ought at least to do it properly

fontiminal
2004-07-29, 02:55 PM
Ok - quiz here,

What are the origins and original usage of the word f**K?

Come on then give it your best shot 'proud American'!

<chuckles>

Guess you don't know do ya? <smirks>

JJ

Luanda, Angola.
Africa.

London at the weekend, Germany the week after.
Holiday is my life!

Borges
2004-07-29, 06:01 PM

It sounds like this means alot to you. Any personal involvement in the conflict?

gasmaster
2004-07-30, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by fontiminal
Ok - quiz here,

What are the origins and original usage of the word f**K?

Come on then give it your best shot 'proud American'!

<chuckles>

Guess you don't know do ya? <smirks>

JJ

Luanda, Angola.
Africa.

London at the weekend, Germany the week after.
Holiday is my life!

the word f**k was originally used by farmers, a verb, to plant the sead. you can see why this so easily turned into a "slang" term. ahhhh... whos next?

gasmaster
2004-07-30, 04:46 AM

You are ignorant of the real world – perhaps. You are so small minded that you think everything has to do with America and the Democrats?

Not that I support the Palestinians, so I shall not be going, even though it is a Uni meet.

You are a proud American - Perhaps then you could state your opinion without swearing?

Oh, another thing, you ever been outside the US? Do you actually have a passport?

JJ

Uk – and worldwide traveller with Unicycle.

yes, i do, and have been to a number of foreign countries, including canada, mexico, switzerland, england, and several islands that are part of these countries, an d i can see where there could be improvements, WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY THE U.S. HAS TO SOLVE THE WORLD'S F**KING PROBLEMS.

gasmaster
2004-07-30, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by one wheeled stallion
Democrat scum? Are you refering to the Democrat party? Because we are in the UK. Or are you refering to democracy as a whole? Also, I've found that constant repeated swearing is the result of a small vocabulary and/or a certain lack of intelligence and more often than not an abundance of ignorance.

i am referring to liberals in general. in america, we have different names, such as hippie, tree-hugger, dumbass, shut-up-before-i-kick-yer-ass, but most commonly known as: democrat. i also think that democracy is a gift that can be abused, and, thats what happens on occasion in america(ie bill clinton, john kerry, howard dean"yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaghhh!" etc.) good choice to not attend, tho, and i hope that support from a right wing republican red neck like me doesn't affect your decision.

gasmaster
2004-07-30, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Borges

It sounds like this means alot to you. Any personal involvement in the conflict?

too young to join military, would if could,tho

gasmaster
2004-07-30, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Fred A Arnoldson Esq
i feel quite unaffected by f**k, if your going to be nasty and racist and swear you ought at least to do it properly

A:i am not a racist, i am, however, a realist. we just handed them their country ahead of schedule (big mistake.) desert storm was not that long ago, they recovered, and how did they thank the U.S. for handing them back their god-forsaken excuse for a country? they harbor osama bin laden post 9-11-01. all that you're doing by aiding them is speeding up their next attack.

B:there is no word appropriate to pin on you f**kers, so i use the f word

Borges
2004-07-30, 06:59 AM

A:i am not a racist, i am, however, a realist. we just handed them their country ahead of schedule (big mistake.) desert storm was not that long ago, they recovered, and how did they thank the U.S. for handing them back their god-forsaken excuse for a country? they harbor osama bin laden post 9-11-01. all that you're doing by aiding them is speeding up their next attack.

B:there is no word appropriate to pin on you f**kers, so i use the f word

Ohh... Your'e talking about Iraq.
The rest of us where talking about Israel and Palestine. That clears things up a little.

fontiminal
2004-07-30, 08:00 AM

the word f**k was originally used by farmers, a verb, to plant the sead. you can see why this so easily turned into a "slang" term. ahhhh... whos next?

You are wrong, no surprise there.

F**k = ‘F’or ‘U’nlawful ‘C’arnal ‘K’nowledge

The initials ‘F’**’K’ were written or tattooed on the foreheads of prisoners from the UK sent by boat to Australia.

The use of swear words shows a limited vocabulary.

Heed the history of all great Empires they fall by the way side.

Enjoyed the confusion between Iraq and Israel, perhaps we could add a bit of Libya in there too! <Chuckles> that did make me laugh!

Enjoy,

JJ

GILD
2004-07-30, 11:10 AM
WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY THE U.S. HAS TO SOLVE THE WORLD'S F**KING PROBLEMS. maybe if the US spent less of their tax payers' money on propping up 'trouble making' regimes, their would be less problems to solve?

MrBoogiejuice
2004-07-30, 12:41 PM
Gasmaster,
If you don't like the idea of people trying to help others, and standing and using their voices against injustice then that's fine by me. But please keep your nose out of this thread. Also do try and learn a little about politics and geography before you start making sweeping statements about entire races...(How you can make a statement like you did and then swiftly follow it up by saying you are not a racist is quite beyond me). So from now on leave your small minded views to your self. It's people in headspaces such as your own who are perpetuating conflict, death and hatred all over this world. And by the way, no-one asked america to sort out the worlds problems. In fact if it wasn't for the policies of your current administration and some that have gone before there would be far fewer problems in this world.
Also most of your beloved administration are of the opinion that Bin Laden is probably hiding in the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Not in Iraq, and it's somewhat unbelievable that he would be in Palestine or Israel
The reason this cycle ride is taking place is because people somewhat more enlightened tan yourself have decided that they can't stand by and watch an entire people being oppressed by a government woho is in breach of more U.N. resolutions than Saddam Hussein ever was! Also a little history lesson for you here. The first people to use terrorism in Palestine were not the palestinians.....it was.....can you guess?.....That's right the Jews. They used terrorism against the british in order to obtain their sovereign state. Anyway, if there are peple aout who would like to come and show support for a people who are suffering worse than apartheid conditions , who are being attacked daily by helicopters, tanks and the hatred of an illegitimate occupying force then please do come down and show the narrow minded people of this planet like our friend gas-twat here that some of us have a pair of bollocks, and can actually see what is going on in the world, and would like to do something positive about it.
Farewell,
Kit

MrBoogiejuice
2004-07-30, 12:59 PM
Gasmaster,
If you don't like the idea of people trying to help others, and standing and using their voices against injustice then that's fine by me. But please keep your nose out of this thread. Also do try and learn a little about politics and geography before you start making sweeping statements about entire races...(How you can make a statement like you did and then swiftly follow it up by saying you are not a racist is quite beyond me). So from now on leave your small minded views to your self. It's people in headspaces such as your own who are perpetuating conflict, death and hatred all over this world. And by the way, no-one asked america to sort out the worlds problems. In fact if it wasn't for the policies of your current administration and some that have gone before there would be far fewer problems in this world.
Also most of your beloved administration are of the opinion that Bin Laden is probably hiding in the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Not in Iraq, and it's somewhat unbelievable that he would be in Palestine or Israel
The reason this cycle ride is taking place is because people somewhat more enlightened tan yourself have decided that they can't stand by and watch an entire people being oppressed by a government woho is in breach of more U.N. resolutions than Saddam Hussein ever was! Also a little history lesson for you here. The first people to use terrorism in Palestine were not the palestinians.....it was.....can you guess?.....That's right the Jews. They used terrorism against the british in order to obtain their sovereign state. Anyway, if there are peple aout who would like to come and show support for a people who are suffering worse than apartheid conditions , who are being attacked daily by helicopters, tanks and the hatred of an illegitimate occupying force then please do come down and show the narrow minded people of this planet like our friend gas-twat here that some of us have a pair of bollocks, and can actually see what is going on in the world, and would like to do something positive about it.
Farewell,
Kit

fontiminal
2004-07-30, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by MrBoogiejuice
Gasmaster,
And by the way, no-one asked america to sort out the worlds problems. In fact if it wasn't for the policies of your current administration and some that have gone before there would be far fewer problems in this world.

Here goes –

Where did Bin Laden get all his money? From the Americans.
Who trained Bin Laden? America.
Who did he fight for first? America
Where did he fight first? In Afghanistan against the Russians.
Who helped Bin Laden make a terrorist network? America
Why did America support Bin Laden? So he could fight those horrid communists that are everywhere not excluding Russia!
Why did America attack and destroy Iraq? Do not make me laugh – war against terror – it was a war against the dollar. Iraq had plans to start selling oil in Euros. Like Venezuela, which started trading oil for Euros their government fell led by an American backed coup, now they trade in dollars. Doesn’t that make you think?

That is my sixpence for today.

JJ

nickjb
2004-07-30, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by GILD
maybe if the US spent less of their tax payers' money on propping up 'trouble making' regimes, ....

Like the Taliban and Osama. If only the Americans understood irony :D

MrBoogiejuice
2004-07-30, 01:56 PM
You left off one very significant regime that america (and Britain) has been propping up to further their own aims. ISRAEL

Fred A Arnoldson Esq
2004-07-30, 02:09 PM
im confused.

someone seems to have got Osama bin laden and the taliban involved as well now

this sounds a at least a little racist to me

one wheeled stallion
2004-07-30, 02:47 PM
America is behind the funding of many such regimes. And then when they get out of control, they have to go to war with them to "sort it out".

It sounds very racist to me. Remember the photos of those Iraqis being abused by US soldiers? I think we have another in the making.

gasmaster
2004-07-30, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Borges

Ohh... Your'e talking about Iraq.
The rest of us where talking about Israel and Palestine. That clears things up a little.

yes, but my opinion of palestinains is equally low. they will not compromise, and will not stop till they push the jews into the sea. that's why i support the jews, who are able to hold their ground, with an army a fraction of the size of their attackers. its funny that paestinians want to kill the israilies, tho, cuz their economy depends on their enemies. fools.

gasmaster
2004-07-30, 09:09 PM
thanx to boogie and me realizing that its impossible to argue with 12 people atr onec, i admit defeat. i suppose just one event wont wipe the jews off the planet.

TheBadger587
2004-07-31, 05:14 AM

hey funny story, you're wrong. the word fuck stems from either middle english, or german. "fucken" in M.E. means "to strike" and "Ficken." "Fokken" in middle dutch means "to copulate with." the word has nothign to do with farmers. gasmaster, as a proud american who considers himself reasonably conservative, you should be ashamed of yourselves. foreign policy is so complicated and twisted that only those with acess to vaults of information about it are in the position to form an opinion, and act on it. stay out of it. and by the way, israel is a state formed by (not sure) either the UN or the league of nations after WWII. the palestinians have every right to want their homes back, and the jews believe that that same land was given to them by god. neither side is evil, they're just trying to survive and fight for their own ideals. like how the US was justified in training bin laden in afghanistan during the cold war. did we think he'd turn on us? no. hindsight is great, isnt it? if people realized that the gov't knows more about this than they do(at least in america), everyone would shut the hell up and life would be a lot easier.

my 3 cents.

fontiminal
2004-07-31, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by TheBadger587

hey funny story, you're wrong. the word fuck stems from either middle english, or german. "fucken" in M.E. means "to strike" and "Ficken." "Fokken" in middle dutch means "to copulate with." the word has nothign to do with farmers.

You're also wrong - read as posted earlier.

The word was an acronym;

F**k = ‘F’or ‘U’nlawful ‘C’arnal ‘K’nowledge

The initials ‘F’**’K’ were written or tattooed on the foreheads of prisoners from the UK sent by boat to Australia.

Enjoy.